- edited 08-02-2017 6:46 AM
Did you miss an episode of your favorite show? Did you forget to setup a recording? Not at home and want to watch TV? With the U-verse Mobile app, you can do all this! You can stream your favorite movies and shows on just about any compatible Internet-connected mobile device you own, anywhere you go.* You can also record your shows if you are not home and live stream most channels outside of your home network!
U-verse How To Download
If you already have the app and having trouble with the stream, check out our article here to troubleshoot and improve your streaming experience!
How To Log Into The App And Find On Demand Content
1. Once the app is download, open the app and select Login.
2. Enter your ATT Member ID and Password.
3. Click on the upper left portion of the app. You will see some options appear including On Demand.
4. Select On Demand and a list of options will appear including TV Shows, Movies, Networks, and Watched. Just select the show you wish to stream.
How To Search And Use The Record Feature
1. To Search for content, select the magnifying glass located on the upper right portion of the screen. A search window and keyboard will appear.
2. Enter the name of the show. Some options will populate as you type as seen to the right. If you see the show you are looking for, select it.
3. Depending on when the show is scheduled to broadcast will determine your options. In this case, you can watch it live or record it.
4. To record, select the record.
5. Three options will appear:
Things to know about On Demand and Streaming content
AT&T is ending support for U-verse streaming via U-verse.com through supported browsers, and the App may be unavailable on Xbox One and Windows mobile operating systems, as early as May 30, 2017. AT&T customers can take advantage of other streaming applications available, including iOS and Android platforms.
-ChrisZ, AT&T Community Specialist
AT&T Customer Care
Need help with an account specific question? Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCares and @DIRECTVService
Solved by: Go to Solution.
11-15-2016 12:53 PM
Wondering what you can do with the U-verse Online App? Check out our helpful article above!
03-02-2017 6:19 AM
03-20-2017 12:11 PM
Why is the Data Free TV not free? They say it does not count against your monthly wireless allotment, yet if you go over your limit they will slow your speed down or charge you extra. So how is that free ? Great reward for using so many AT&T services and being a loyal customer. Screwed again !
06-04-2017 7:26 PM
06-25-2017 9:34 AM
Check out this article! It explains the U-verse app and member ID information.
If you have any other questions or concerns, check out our Hot Topics section. It has some helpful information.
- edited 07-06-2017 1:41 AM
07-27-2017 8:19 PM
08-14-2017 8:58 PM
- edited 08-22-2017 12:55 PM
You cannot get all of the channels that are available on a U-verse TV Receiver on the app. Some channels don't provide streaming at all. For others, the streaming wasn't made part of the retransmission deal signed between the provider and AT&T, so it's not available. Is there some channel in particular that you're missing?
And, uh... I don't think there is a U-350. There's U-300 and U-450 (and maybe even a U-400 for those few who got it 6+ years ago and haven't switched to something else), but no U-350.
Visit these related resourcesView U-verse Troubleshooting!