For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
gtskiff's profile

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

Sunday, January 25th, 2015 1:09 AM

TV apps not working with uverse

Hello,
I cannot watch my Showtime Anytime or NBC Sports apps on my xBox 360, iPhone, or iPad Air.
When I try to watch something on any of these apps on any of these platforms, I get an error message that says I do not have a Uverse subscription. But I do! On ShowtimeAnytime.com, for example, it won't even let me login to my SHowtime account (which I've created before). Instead, it gives me the error message that my Uverse account does not have a Showtime subscription. But I do!!!!
This has been happening for several weeks and I am very frustrated.

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

5 years ago

Make sure when you use your web browser during the last part of the authorization phase, that your browser's ad blocker is turned off! That fix the problem.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

I got it to work on my roku. I know for a fact that last year I could not get any of the channels through the roku box, whenever I tried to log in, it would not accept AT&T as my provider or in the case of showtime, it said I was not subscribed, despite having Showtime.

I was told once that these things have to do with the local or regional provider, meaning that AT&T Wisconsin might give access but AT&T Florida may not. Who knows? It is frustrating because I still have some apps I can not access either.

ACE - Professor

• 

5.4K Messages

5 years ago

@Jerryinpdx 

Told by whom?  AT&T doesn't manage anything by state.  They do have regions, but even then, their lightspeed network and Uverse TV service is centrally managed.  I've never had issues watching on the Uverse app in other parts of the country.  Still hoping you get it all working.  

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Does anyone know who I can contact or message now that ATTU-verseCare doesn't seem to be taking private messages?

I'm having this issue with Fiber now and the support team when I call 800-288-2020 doesn't seem to know what I'm talking about.

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

5 years ago

The best thing for you to do is to post what kind of problem you are having, without divulging any sensitive information.  The majority of companies use "scripts" to be used by customer service when someone in need of help calls.  Those people don't know a thing or 2 about computer problems, they are like robots. 

Request a technician to come to your house and HOPEFULLY, the technician won't be "scripted" also, will be a person that has computers at home and knows how things should work.  

Good luck

ACE - Professor

• 

5.4K Messages

5 years ago

@attcares

please respond to @dc1111 

ACE - Professor

• 

5.4K Messages

5 years ago

@Happy-Camper 

Generally the forum is more of peer based self help.  The only way to get a dispatch is via telephone or using the myAT&T app.  The latter is capable of detecting service issues and can schedule an on-site visit.  

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Any update?  Can't seem to tag AttU-Versecare 

• 

1 Message

Call att support and have them make sure the t-gard column is synced. If it isn't they need to check and resync. It will fix the issue.

• 

14 Messages

4 years ago

How was this resolved. I’m having the exact problem for the last two weeks and NO-ONE at at&t support has a clue.  I’ve had to repeat my problem to 5 different people now. They all promise to call back yet my phone isn’t ringing.  Thanks

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.