gtskiff's profile

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

Sunday, January 25th, 2015 1:09 AM

TV apps not working with uverse

Hello,
I cannot watch my Showtime Anytime or NBC Sports apps on my xBox 360, iPhone, or iPad Air.
When I try to watch something on any of these apps on any of these platforms, I get an error message that says I do not have a Uverse subscription. But I do! On ShowtimeAnytime.com, for example, it won't even let me login to my SHowtime account (which I've created before). Instead, it gives me the error message that my Uverse account does not have a Showtime subscription. But I do!!!!
This has been happening for several weeks and I am very frustrated.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I'm unable to watch Olympics coverage on the NBC Sports app. The website authorization process confirms I have access to NBC but the app displays Authorization errors on Apple TV. However, the NBC Sports app works fine on the iPad. 

I have tried all suggestions in this thread (signing out and signing back in, deleting the app, restarting Apple TV, reseting Apple TV, and calling Uverse technical support - they blamed the app). 

I have also send a message to the support account with my account number and information - No response. 

Please advise. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I am having the same issue except it's the apps on my roku tv. It worked perfectly when I had dorect tv without att but ever since the switch it has been telling me that I'm not authorized to use the channel. My first roku tv works fine since it's connected to direct tv but the roku tv I just bought won't work because it's linked to att Please help. Hardly any of my apps work anymore.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I'm having the same issue. Please help.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Im having the same issue. Uverses content is very minimal for on demand so i have to go the the network apps to view what Im trying to watch. This time I was on the SPIKE app and n the middle of my show I got the "you are not authorized" message. Please help.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Still an issue.  All of my TV apps say I'm not a subscriber.  I've sent a PM, we will see what happens. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I am having this same issue with every app. Has anyone gotten it resolved????

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

This is not a solution. 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

I'm having the exact same problem. Moved to a new address and now none of my 3rd party apps/websites work. I can't login as a subscriber.

ACE - Expert

• 

34.7K Messages

7 years ago

@Aggieguy1115 wrote:

I'm having the exact same problem. Moved to a new address and now none of my 3rd party apps/websites work. I can't login as a subscriber.

Apparently they still haven't fixed this ancient problem; when you move some databases get out of sync and the online apps cannot authenticate you.  Send a Private Message to @ATTU-verseCare and let them know about your situation, along with your U-verse account number and the best way and time to contact you.  They can get the authentication databases back in sync.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

i have the same issue.  PM'd the address in the post above and hopefully will get a resolution soon.   Spent two hours last week with customer service trying to get this resolved 😞

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.