Starz and showtime stuck indivudualizing

Contributor

Starz and showtime stuck indivudualizing

When I try and watch starz or showtime, the spinning wheel saying indivualizing is spinning and it will not play. Why is this.

Message 1 of 3
Community Support

Re: Starz and showtime stuck indivudualizing

Hi @blackskillz,

I apologize about the issues you are having with your Starz and Showtime online, but I will be glad to help. Try to clear the cache and cookies on your browser and seeing if that helps. Also, try using different browsers, such as Google Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer.

Hope this helps.

-David T

Need more help? Feel free to search the AT&T Community for great answers. You can also get immediate troubleshooting steps from the myAT&T app. Simply login, scroll and click Fix it Now! Support Tools. You can also reach out to our Chat Support 24/7.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Starz and showtime stuck indivudualizing

I found solution, it is the same solution for netflix, it is silver light related. If you right click internet explorer and run as administrator , then log into uverse and run stars or showtime once in Internet explorer it gives sliver light permission to run in all browsers. I verified this on 3 windows 7 machines, on apple this is not needed. Cheers!!

Sent from my iPhone
Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that!

Click here to check it out or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. You can quickly and easily resolve your service woes!

Do you need to contact us? Chat with us!

Additional Support