LouisTully's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, July 6th, 2014 3:24 AM

Showtime Anytime Not Working with Uverse

I just tried setting up Showtime Anytime through my Xbox 360. It gave me the activation code and the website to sign up on ShowtimeAnytime. But when I choose Uverse in the drop down menu, it says "I don't have Showtime Anytime with my account', which I do. And the odd thing is, I'm not even logged in. It doesn't even give me the option to log in. I tried clicking other tv providers and every single one of them offered a log in screen, but Uverse didn't and just kept reloading the same page that said Showtime is not on my account and doen't give me the option to type in my login information. Is this a problem for others and how can they fix this?

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

I sent a message last year when I tried to activate from my AppleTV, no response.  I sent an email to Showtime ( I figured what the heck) no response.  I contacted ATT support and they advised me to 'watch it through their websiteSmiley Frustrated  missing the point as usual.  I just purchased Amazon Firestick TV and tried to activate but like others, once I select ATT Uverse, I never get the screen to login just the 'we see you do not have Showtime blah blah"  Funny, I have had Uverse 450 for at least 5 years.  I can access HBO Go, Watch ESPN with no issues.

I don't understand why this seems to be happening for years now and he only solution is to log in through your Uverse watch it there.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Having the same issue. Subscribe to Showtime, can't log into anything from any device. Reset all browsers, caches, history etc. Nothing. Won't let you sign in or I get some sort of stupid error. Finally when it does recognize my logins it then says you don't subscribe to Showtime. It's a ATT problem. My sister gave me her login for Fios (Frontier formally Verizon) and signs in like a charm. I barely use the ATT box as the quality coming from ATT is marginal at best. When are they going to get it together. I guess the last "T" in ATT is still being used because the "Telegraph" portion of the ATT name seems to be what their technology is based on.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Do not use Safari.  Try another browser.  Firefox worked for me with no issues.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Great. Glad it was solved in 2015. Now it's 2017 and I'm having the same problem. Can't sign in to either HBO Go or Showtime Anytime. I'm asked to fill out an extensive registration page, then told "server error." Trying to go from a different link I'm told, "this is a sub-account, sign in with primary account." What the heck does this mean? Why are error messages always incomoprehensible? 

ACE - Expert

• 

35K Messages

7 years ago

Your "main" at&t account can have quite a few "sub accounts."  Each sub-account has a different e-mail address and password, all tied to the same AT&T account.  If the e-mail address you're using to sign in is a sub-account e-mail, identify the mail e-mail and sign in with it.  You can look at your sub-account information at http://att.com under the myAT&T section.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Having the same problem. Get a No showtime account error message when I try to login to Showtime Anytime.  Showtime tech support said 3 days ago they are working on the problem. Followed up yesterday, said they are still working on it, they will let me know as soon as they know more. Talked to AT&T tech support. They said I  can only watch Showtime on my TV, that is the only device registered, can't watch it on other devices. The guy didn't sound like he knew what he was talking about. So I'm still waiting. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I am having the same problem.  When I try to enter my user Id and password information into the Showtime Anytime app, I receive the following error message: "user Id and password combination does not match our records".  But, when I use the same user Id and password on the att site, it works just fine.  What am I missing?  Isn't there an easier way to verify the account such as account number/address?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

For some reason some AT&T accounts don't get properly synched with Showtime Anytime. I got the problem resolved by submitting a customer support trouble report on the showtimeanytime.com website using a desktop computer. It took them six days, and several follow-up emails from me, but I finally got a report saying they had worked with AT&T and got my account synched. Once that happened I have been able to log in on all my devices, Apple TV, iPad, and iMac.

I didn't get any help from AT&T, in fact their tech support didn't seem to know anything about Showtime Anytime.

I told Showtime Anytime I didn't understand why it took so long because they appear to have had a number of these issues over the last several years, but they finally got the job done.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Why am I getting an error of my bank not accepting when I try to install a free trial of showtime

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I am having the same issue with Showtime Anytime, HBO GO, and MAX GO (via the websites and phone apps). I just signed up for the U-verse U450 package so I definitely have subscriptions to HBO, Showtime, and Cinemax. AT&T support was no help so I followed Skipdodsons' advice of submitting a ticket via the Showtime Anytime website. I guess I will just have to wait and see what they say. This seems like a very common issue with the AT&T accounts not syncing with third-party apps/sites. However, I am able to access the WatchESPN app and a few other websites with my AT&T credentials.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.