For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Julie119's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, June 22nd, 2017 3:27 PM

Search in U-verse app

Searching in the iPhone app for U-verse no longer works. It used to work fine. But now when I search for anything, i.e. A network show on tonight, it finds nothing. What changed?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Just fixed it by uninstalling the app and re-installing it.

• 

25.7K Messages

7 years ago

I tried mine and am getting the same behavior. 

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Same here.  Does anyone have a potential solution?  I'm unable to get any search results on iPad or Android phone.  Even the simplest searches like ABC, ESPN, CNN, etc produce no results.  

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

This worked the first time i searched but it quit working the second time i tried to search.  I think the App has a bug that needs fixed.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

Reinstalling works at first but the search function will soon fail again..   I think there is a bug that needs fixed.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

I have had this problem for a year plus..and FINALLY found the bug today (at least, it was the bug I was experiencing on IOS).  No need to delete, reload, restart, etc. 

If you turn ON "Hide SD Channels" in Preferences the search function returns NO RESULTS 

If you turn OFF "Hide SD Channels" in Preferences the search function WORKS perfectly.

That's it.  Definitely an app bug.

Hope this helps.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

Absolutely work, fixed it in a sec.

ACE - Professor

• 

5.4K Messages

7 years ago

I tried playing with hide SD but it didn’t help. Even rebooted the RG. This did fix an issue with retrieving recordings data on my FireHD tablet, but did not fix search on my iPhone app. 

So took out the sledgehammer and whacked the app and reinstalled.  Search now working. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.