For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
kdr11112's profile

Teacher

• 

10 Messages

Thursday, August 14th, 2014 10:59 PM

SEC Network Not Working iphone

I have the Uverse ap and the warchespn ap on my phone and I thought the SEC Network would be available online. Warchespn says not able to watch check with provider AT&T. Uverse ap doesn't have SAWC Network available on their online ap? How do we watch on smartphone, iPad, laptop, etc.?

ACE - Expert

• 

35K Messages

10 years ago

I am a U-300 subscriber in the SEC footprint and the U-verse Android application hung at "Loading Video..." when I selected the SEC Network.  Other channels (e.g. BBCA) appear to work.  I found that I had version 3.5.3205 installed and that a new version existed.

I upgraded it (via Google Play) to the latest version available (3.4.1.3226) and SEC Network played fine.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

10 years ago

Same problems. Would have thought the 1st network to sign up to carry it would've had things figured out by now. 

U200, Houston metro area.

ACE - Expert

• 

35K Messages

10 years ago

May I offer a suggestion so we can see if there is a problem and what it takes to fix it.  Don't just post "Same problem" without stating:

- Platform: (iOS, Android, PC Browser)

- Application (Uverse App, WatchESPN App, Browser)

- Application Version (where applicable)

- Service Level (U-200, U-300, U-450)

- State you live in (or at least in an SEC state or not)

- Error Messages or behavior you see

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

10 years ago

Fair enough

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

10 years ago

Happening on a iPhone

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

10 years ago

Trying to watch the sec network on the watch espn app have the u200. I'm in Texas. Get the I'm not authorized to use this call the provider. I far as I can tell it's the updated version. My uverse app doesn't even show the sec network.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

10 years ago

- Platforms:

Android 4.2.2 Galaxy Tab2 tablet, Android 4.4.2 Galaxy S5 phone, Windows 7 w/ latest Firefox, Chrom & IE browsers

- Applications & version:

Uverse App (3.4.1), WatchESPN App (2.3)

- Service Level:

U200

- State you live in:

Houston, Texas (SEC state)

- Error Messages or behavior you see:

In the Uverse app the SEC Network doesn't even show up as an option to view.

In the WatchESPN app, all the channels show up as options and all work EXCEPT the SEC Network. When it is clicked upon I get the following Playback Error saying "You are not authorized to play this content. Please contact your provider."

I'm confident the issue is what Keegen suggested: U200 folks in SEC states can view on tv (which I can and is correct), but cannot view it remotely (which needs to be fixed - permissions or however that works).

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

10 years ago

As another data point, a buddy here in Austin has U300 and was able to view SECN/SECN+ content flawlessly on both his iPad and browser.

It definitely seems U200 users in SEC states are getting hosed.

ACE - Professor

• 

5.8K Messages

10 years ago

I spoke with technical support today. After some research I was told ATT knew of the issue and were working on fixing it. I have u200 service in Louisville KY. I was told that since I called inquiring about it, I would get an email when it was fixed.

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

10 years ago

Oof. Not good. 

For those of us that enjoy watching soccer, there are matches to watch on Friday that will only be on SECN+.

I'm currently DMing with ATTCustomerCare on Twitter. We'll see if that goes anywhere.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.