For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
kdr11112's profile

Teacher

• 

10 Messages

Thursday, August 14th, 2014 10:59 PM

SEC Network Not Working iphone

I have the Uverse ap and the warchespn ap on my phone and I thought the SEC Network would be available online. Warchespn says not able to watch check with provider AT&T. Uverse ap doesn't have SAWC Network available on their online ap? How do we watch on smartphone, iPad, laptop, etc.?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

Im having the same problem.. Watch ESPN app says "You are not authorized to play this content.  Please contact your provider"

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

I also am having this issue. I have the channel but cant get the stream on the app or computer's web browser. Same goes for any of the SEC Network + games.The watchespn app will still let me stream other espn channels, just not SEC Network material. 

Ive tried refreshing my session cookies by loging out and back in to my uverse account without luck. 

Let me know if anyone figures this out. 

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

I watched it at home last night but when I try to watch it at uverse.com its not even an option. When will we be able to access it via internet? I will be in Wyoming 8/28 and I want to see the SC vs A&M game!

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

10 years ago

Hi,

We apologize about the inconveniences everyone is having with the SEC Network on the app. The app will be available for tablets and smartphones on August 18th. If you are still having issues with the app after that date, try uninstalling and reinstalling the app. 

-David T

Teacher

• 

7 Messages

10 years ago

it's still not working. it is hard to believe that no one thought to test this before going live yesterday. do we have an estimate of when this will be fixed?

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

10 years ago

Will the 8/18 fix also fix the fact that we can't access the SEC Network on regular computers?

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

10 years ago

It is Tuesday, August 19th and this issue is still not resolved on Android and the WatchESPN browser interface, despite having U200/SECN in Texas.

Given the ample time UVerse had to prepare for SECN launch, this is inexcusable.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

I am now able to stream videos through my computer at espn3.com. However, the watch espn app is still giving me a permission error on the app. I can still stream other espn stations and I do in fact have the channel at home.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

10 years ago

Doing the same thing to me. I get all the other channels except SEC channel. Heck even get the dreaded longhorn network which I don't ever watch. I waited till today still didn't work uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times still nothing. What's going on AT&T?

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

10 years ago

Near as I can tell, this issue is affecting U200 subscribers residing in the eleven "in footprint" SEC states.

These users should be authorized to view SECN/SECN+ content via WatchESPN, but aren't.

Are any of those experiencing this issue U300 subscribers?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.