For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
lvenzcherry's profile
Employee

Employee

• 

1 Message

Sunday, December 10th, 2017 5:54 AM

Parental control error on everything in the app

I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I can't watch anything on the app. I keep getting an error about parental controls and the master account. I am the primary account holder and account admin on the myAtt app. Thats the log in info I'm using. There are no parental controls in place on my TV account. I checked. Help!

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

It didn’t work for me.

I even uninstalled & re-installed the app (on my Samsung 10.5 Tab & Amazon Fire 8).

Same restriction message.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

When I signed in with my at&t email suddenly everytying worked .Thanks!

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I finally got my U-verse app to work with my Amazon fire tablet.  I was using the same password that I used for the fire sticks and my iPhone.  The tablet would not play.  I kept getting parental control messages, and I had already disabled all of the parental control restrictions.  No one in technical for Att or Amazon could help.  I then read the help feeds for Att which said I had to log in with the full email address and not just the shorter username I was using on the other devices.  I logged out and then logged back in with the full email address and now everything works perfectly.  I was about to buy an expensive iPad, thinking the problem was the operating system on my $50 fire tablet.  I am glad I continued to look for solutions.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I finally got my U-verse app to work with my Amazon fire tablet.  I was using the same password that I used for the fire sticks and my iPhone.  The tablet would not play.  I kept getting parental control messages, and I had already disabled all of the parental control restrictions.  No one in technical for Att or Amazon could help.  I then read the help feeds for Att which said I had to log in with the full email address and not just the shorter username I was using on the other devices.  I logged out and then logged back in with the full email address and now everything works perfectly.  I was about to buy an expensive iPad, thinking the problem was the operating system on my $50 fire tablet.  I am glad I continued to look for solutions.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

This worked!!!!!!!

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

Thanks 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.