Explore & discover

Helpful Links

On-Demand Recently Viewed?

Highlighted
Contributor

On-Demand Recently Viewed?

While viewing a on demand program, if you want to stop it and come back to resume the same show from where you left off, is there any way to access that episode without searching for it again in the main menu? Comcast has a "recently viewed" folder to find your paused/ rented shows. I miss it!
Message 1 of 8
Expert

Re: On-Demand Recently Viewed?

@ehudacsko - U-verse has the list of your on-demand that are "open". I believe it is called my queue. It is hard to find because it is above the cursor/selector. Not visible until you know aboout it.

Message 2 of 8
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Expert (ACE - Expert)
Accepted by skeeterintexas
‎05-15-2016 8:05 AM

Click the "My Favorites" option on the program description page. 

It will easily accessible on the On Demand start page at the top of the menu under "My Videos" > "My Favorites".

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 3 of 8
Contributor

@skeeterintexas Thanks for the suggestion! I have found that you can use My Favorites to resume shows, but only if you've added the show to that folder manually before you begin watching. I was hoping to find a way to avoid having to do that.

Message 4 of 8
Contributor

@aviewer Thanks! That sounds like exactly what I'm looking for.  Unfortunately, I have searched all the screens and haven't been able to find My Queue or anything like it!

Message 5 of 8
ACE - Expert

Agreed.  I wish OD videos could be placed on a "Watched" list like it does on the DVR.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 6 of 8
ACE - Expert

@ehudacsko wrote:

@aviewer Thanks! That sounds like exactly what I'm looking for.  Unfortunately, I have searched all the screens and haven't been able to find My Queue or anything like it!

My Queue or any reference to a queue was replaced with My Favorites

Maybe TPTB thought people wouldn't know what a "queue" is!

Message 7 of 8
Expert

I am afraid this is a place where FRontier is starting to move away from att, so I had to guess. But the key is that it is at the top of the list.

If you do menu - on-demand - featured the cursor lands on featured - the categories are down the page & the on above featured has the shows that are in process of watching.

ON the new frontier menu it is "my videos" But they also call it my queue. I remember it being there & thinkit was called queue at one time.

Message 8 of 8
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support