Ladymarsha510's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, January 27th, 2016 4:57 AM

Not able to watch recorded shows on mobiles or laptops from U-verse app.

Hello after spending exactly 1:35mins58secs, the problem is not resolved.  I was given the excuse that the network does not release data to U-Verse daily and may only do it bi-weekly.  How is that conveience service.  I recorded a show that comes on daily and I attempted to view it and it is unavailable, so then I tried to watch an On-Demand show from the same network and it played BUT, thru the TV and not on my mobile, the same for my laptop.  There is a glitch and please resolve.  Searched the community and does not appear problem has been since 2013, so I am not sure, what is going on.  I need to watch my Young & the Restless, LOL!!I(Not On-Demand either, UGH)  Daily shows would be harder, Im sure for On-Demand system.  

A not so YOUNG, Restless AT&T & U-Verse subsciber, Lady Marsha

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

8 years ago

Not a 'glitch' and nothing to resolve. 

You cannot watch your recordings remotely (via something other than on your DVR) without a device such as a Sling Box.

You should be able to watch (limited) On Demand programs remotely.

Official Solution

Scholar

• 

126 Messages

8 years ago

Unfortunately, that feature is not available through Uverse app on your phone or via website. You can only manage DVR (delete, schedule) but not watch recordings.

Marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution" will help other people find solutions faster.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I can't seem to watch my recorded shows on my phone or desktop.. Error code on my phone is Requested Parameters Invalid (USO102)

Any suggestions?

Thank you.

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

8 years ago

@thelionsfreak wrote:

I can't seem to watch my recorded shows on my phone or desktop.. Error code on my phone is Requested Parameters Invalid (USO102)

Any suggestions?

Thank you.

Then go to Uverse online and watch Network or Live TV. 😉

http://uverse.com/networks

http://uverse.com/uv/live

You'll find many of the programs already on the DVR. 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

8 years ago

@Ladymarsha510  A whole week of Y&R here at Uverse online you should be able to get to, latest one now is yesterday's episode.

http://uverse.com/uv/tv/show/young-and-the-restless

They put Sage in the nut house today for 72 hr hold. 

I've been watching Y&R since the mid 80's, thru my late lady friend, she'd do anything not to miss it daily.  When driving OTR, could stop in many truck stops at the right time and it'd be on one of the TVs. 

During 1992 to 2005, had a driving job I'd be out up to 30 days at a stretch, but get a week home, still collecting my weekly salary.  See alot of Y&Rs w/her then.

Since getting Uverse, in 2008, Series recording it in HD,every weekday and she would come over and watch it here. Smiley LOL

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

Not displaying for me either. I set up to watch/download my Uverse recordings from iPhone and when it comes time to "Watch", nothing is displayed. I can see and delete recordings but no watch. Defeats the purpose. Cellular is enabled for this app.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

When I logging into U verse app it reads that is temporarily out of services..is anyone having problems sign in
I used to watch using this app but not longer, even using ESPN live does not allowed me

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

your wrong i watch recorded shows on my android everyday the latest update that came out today makes setup even easier..... i love this app.....

Ive been using this app for a few years there's been a few times ive had to uninstall and reinstall the app because of updates but i just go back into my router settings setup my ports and i download all my shows  to watch later  absolutely love it

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

8 years ago

The ability to watch your recorded programs remotely (tablet/phone/etc.) has NEVER been an option with Uverse unless you have a Slingbox.  Nothing has changed since this thread was started or even since the introduction of Uverse.

You can watch On Demand programs or network programming available online, just not DVR'd content.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

Yup Ive been doing it for years you might want to check with At&t
I download my shows and movies to my android note 3 to watch later on my flights (not) connected to any network or wifi…..

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.