Explore & discover

Helpful Links

No recordings or local channels on phone or tablet

Highlighted
Tutor

No recordings or local channels on phone or tablet

When I had Xfinity I could watch recorded programs and live local programming on my phone and tablet. Now with att app these features are not available. May have to switch back to Xfinity. 

Message 1 of 8
ACE - Expert

Re: No recordings or local channels on phone or tablet

What tv service are you talking about? 

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 8
ACE - Sage

This should be in TV.  

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 8
Tutor

Uverse TV and  att uverse app on my phone and tablet  

Message 4 of 8
Tutor

The TV shows recordings and local channels. The problem is when on my phone or tablet there are no locals or recordings dont play

Message 5 of 8
Tutor

I put this in Wireless, because the issue is not seeing local channels or ability to play recorded content on my wireless devices (phone, tablet). Everything works fine on the TV.
Message 6 of 8
ACE - Expert

@Hbrownlee wrote:
I put this in Wireless, because the issue is not seeing local channels or ability to play recorded content on my wireless devices (phone, tablet). Everything works fine on the TV.

But it’s still a UVerse or UVerse app issue. Moved to UVerse forum, better chances of getting an answer here.

Message 7 of 8
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by Community Manager (Community Manager)
Accepted by ATTDmitriyCM
‎02-21-2019 1:43 PM

@Hbrownlee The ability to WATCH recordings remotely (iPhone, tablet, computer) does NOT exist with Uverse.  You can schedule recordings and delete recordings.  You just can't WATCH recordings.

Streaming LOCAL channels is an based on the local station.  Here in the Dallas area, we get our local NBC affiliate but none others.

Tags (1)
Message 8 of 8
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
Additional Support