For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
deanhd57's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Saturday, March 7th, 2015 9:27 PM

NASCAR

How can I cancel my ATT U Verse immediately?
I bought this bundle for Fox Sports 1&2 NASCAR XFINITY AND SPRINT CUP COVERAGE!
Dean

[Edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

9 years ago

@deanhd57 wrote:
How can I cancel my ATT U Verse immediately?
I bought this bundle for Fox Sports 1&2 NASCAR XFINITY AND SPRINT CUP COVERAGE!
Dean E.Platt

Sprint Cup will be on FS1. Smiley Very Happy

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

If XFinity series is on FS1 why does it have a scroll stating UVerse has decided not to air?  World Darts is showing instead.  I could care less about darts, I want to watch NASCAR.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

If you don't get over the fact that another cable company sponsors the racing series, then you're going to lose a LOT of customers, myself included. I have U-450 cable + phone + internet with AT&T, and I will cancel next week if the Xfinity series races are not available on my Fox Sports bundle. Your competitors are knocking on my door at least monthly and they offer the racing that I love. Figure it out, or I'm out!

- Xfinity Fan

[Inappropriate content removed]

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

9 years ago

@thenukester wrote:

If XFinity series is on FS1 why does it have a scroll stating UVerse has decided not to air?  World Darts is showing instead.  I could care less about darts, I want to watch NASCAR.

Ohhhh...I love darts.  What channel is it on?

ACE - Expert

• 

35.1K Messages

9 years ago

@thenukester wrote:

Because this is the custom FS1 feed that Fox Sports has given AT&T to air on the FS1 channel.  They're giving them the programming that was on FS1 when AT&T and Fox agreed on a rate for the channel.  Now Fox wants to add other programming and charge more in mid agreement.  AT&T has refused to pay more and is thus getting the existing content.  Of course, Fox is trying to spin the story in their favor on their channel.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

If we can't watch the race we will be changing to something else this is stupid. AT&T give us our race FS1 stop being so GREEDY!

Scholar

• 

98 Messages

9 years ago

What about Fox Sports greed? They are the ones blacking out the race. They are the ones who are trying to jack up their prices in the middle of a contract. What if HBO tried to raise their rates just because they added a new show? Would that be fair?

I am not changing providers because of some second tier NASCAR crap.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

9 years ago

I'm old school (or old, if you prefer) so to begin with, I think it's a dang shame that we have to pay to watch any decent programs on tv, period! But then to sign a contract with channels included, to only have them discontinued unless we pay more!! It's a freaking RACKET!!!! But what you gonna do? So either get FS1 back on or you will be losing alot of customers, including me!

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

9 years ago

@jokief wrote:

I'm old school (or old, if you prefer) so to begin with, I think it's a dang shame that we have to pay to watch any decent programs on tv, period! But then to sign a contract with channels included, to only have them discontinued unless we pay more!! It's a freaking RACKET!!!! But what you gonna do? So either get FS1 back on or you will be losing alot of customers, including me!

FS1 is on, we're getting the feed for ATT Uverse, just doesn't include Infinity series, but next week's Infinity is on Fox local. 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

9 years ago

@jokief wrote:

Fox is the one who is asking AT&T to pay more to provide the NASCAR Xfinity Series races and some other program to U-verse customers despite that fact the U-verse already has a carriage agreement and pays a fee to Fox to carry Fox Sports 1. AT&T had not asked U-verse customers to pay more.  Where are you getting your information?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.