anitapat's profile

Teacher

• 

3 Messages

Thursday, February 14th, 2013 3:51 PM

Interactive feature for on-demand

The new interactive feature for on-demand recordings is so much slower and provides less information than the old listings. I tried to contact U-verse TV, but they make is near impossible to make comments. Is anyone out the from AT&T U-verse listening? This new feature is not as useful or user friendly.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

All features of my Uverse service have slowed to a crawl since the on demand downgrade. It takes a minimum of 10 seconds to load the guide. There is a 5-8 second wait when switching channels. When we try to record a program we wait anywhere from 20 seconds to never happens. The on demand feature takes at least 30 seconds to load and gets worse from there. Switching from one category to the next in on demand takes forever.

I spent 90 minutes on the phone today with ATT. After 4 resets and numerous "trouble shooting" procedures, they were unable to solve the problem. Then, she had the nerve to ask if I was satisfied with her help. I am not satisfied. I am not the only one with this issue. Two of my neighbors have the same problem and my brother, who lives in another city has the same issue.

It is impossible to get help from anyone at ATT. Is anyone else having these issues? Does anyone have a solution other than looking elsewhere for television service? That is the only solution I see.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

One thing that I noticed is if you are watching a movie and accidentally hit a button and the channel changes you can no longer go to channel 1 and hit play. Now you have to search for and restart the movie. Or am I doing it wrong. This is a big problem for me as I have a2 yr old who is always grabbing the remote. I hope I'm wrong.

Expert

• 

23.3K Messages

11 years ago

YRMV.  I was watching an On-Demand movie and changed the channel, and was able to go back to the movie with the "last" button.  I didn't have to search through the OD menu to continue watching the movie.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.