anitapat's profile

Teacher

• 

3 Messages

Thursday, February 14th, 2013 3:51 PM

Interactive feature for on-demand

The new interactive feature for on-demand recordings is so much slower and provides less information than the old listings. I tried to contact U-verse TV, but they make is near impossible to make comments. Is anyone out the from AT&T U-verse listening? This new feature is not as useful or user friendly.

Teacher

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

Bee-Bee SA- Thanks for the info on getting to the list version of the on demand movies. That helps some-but you still have to wait forever for the interactive thing to load everytime you click on something. Wish AT&T U-verse TV would listen to customer feedback. Thanks again!

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

11 years ago

I will say that it looks like AT&T is trying to make U-Verse VoD look like Netflix.

ACE - Master

• 

6.9K Messages

11 years ago

Rebooted DVR and still have the old menu for On Demand.  I guess I'll get it when I get it.

• 

25.7K Messages

11 years ago

I did receive a survey from AT&T asking about the "New On-Demand" and expressed my displeasure at the slowness of the overall operation.  Don't know what good it will do but I told them!!

Tutor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

Just had to say this is a real downgrade to AT&T service. I left Comcast as AT&T was faster and easy to use, this is worse than Comcast ever way. I see a lot less use for AT&T on Demand going forward.

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

11 years ago

I still have the old look VoD, GUI.

ACE - Master

• 

6.9K Messages

11 years ago

As do I.

Mentor

• 

41 Messages

11 years ago

Anyone using a Xbox 360, have you been able to use OnDemand with the new UI. I keep getting "This video is currently unavailable or has been removed from U-Verse On Demand. Please try again later." error. OnDemand was working before the new UI, and works on the other set-top boxes.

Teacher

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

indeed it is a downgrade... got three more months on my contract and ATT just gave me a massive reason to drop them...

ACE - Master

• 

6.9K Messages

11 years ago

I got the new GUI on Thursday.  It's not nearly as bad as everyone says it is.  It does remind me of Netflix which gets used quite a bit around our house.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.