sbinning's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Sunday, June 8th, 2014 7:05 PM

Incorrect channel designation

Please rename FAMNET, ch 566, to RFD-TV on the AT&T U-verse TV Web Remote Access page.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Guru

• 

644 Messages

10 years ago

I started watching "Countrys Family Reunion" on channel 566 In the bottom right corner of the screen is the emblem "fnHD". So it is Famnet just not HD....

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

10 years ago

@sbinning - I concur with @Kong57 , you are watching Famnet and not RFD.  Please understand that they are sister networks and you may hear LOTS of RFD-TV mentions on Famnet.  I heard one in my three minutes of watching.

Last night at 8:30 PM ET was a Cowgirl type show.  I verified both Famnet's and RFD's schedule.  It perfectly matched Famnets but not RFD-TV's.  RFD's showed as carrying PBR and that was not what was on 566.

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

10 years ago

@sbinning wrote:

Please rename FAMNET, ch 566, to RFD-TV on the AT&T U-verse TV Web Remote Access page.

I;m confused.  Are yoiu asking to replace Famnet with RFD or is 566 now RFD-TV?

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

10 years ago

On the web site 'AT&T U-verse TV Web Remote Access', http://uversetv.att.yahoo.com/wra/uverse/, channel 566 is shown as FAMNET.  When I watch the channel it says that it is RFD-TV.  Please correct this.

Steve

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

10 years ago

@sbinning wrote:

On the web site 'AT&T U-verse TV Web Remote Access', http://uversetv.att.yahoo.com/wra/uverse/, channel 566 is shown as FAMNET.  When I watch the channel it says that it is RFD-TV.  Please correct this.

Steve

Thanks Steve! 

@is anyone else seeing RFD-TV on 566?  @dwinth@oufanindallas ?  @skeeterintexas ?  Anyone?  Bueller? RFD is a channel that we get quite a few requests for.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

10 years ago

@dhascall wrote:

@sbinning wrote:

Steve

Thanks Steve! 

@is anyone else seeing RFD-TV on 566?  @dwinth@oufanindallas ?  @skeeterintexas ?  Anyone?  Bueller? RFD is a channel that we get quite a few requests for.

In Dallas 566 is FAMTV. 

According to the FamTV website, they are part of the Rural TV family which includes RFD.  Maybe some areas get FAM-TV programming and some get RFD programming.

ACE - Master

• 

6.9K Messages

10 years ago

I watched Beverly Hillbillies for a while, never did see a station identifier.

Guru

• 

644 Messages

10 years ago

Famnet is all I see. I did not watch the channel to see what Network is advertising.....

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

10 years ago

Just changing the name on the TV would not change the channel to RFDTV!! Channel 566 has some of the programs that RFD does not not all of them.

But we were told that the RFD channel would be coming to U-verse when we signed up as we were told that the Hallmark Channel would be coming and neither has happened. You can watch all of Channel you want to and it is not the same programs, yes some are but not the entire programing.

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

10 years ago

@JeanAnnie wrote:

Just changing the name on the TV would not change the channel to RFDTV!! Channel 566 has some of the programs that RFD does not not all of them.

But we were told that the RFD channel would be coming to U-verse when we signed up as we were told that the Hallmark Channel would be coming and neither has happened. You can watch all of Channel you want to and it is not the same programs, yes some are but not the entire programing.

@JeanAnnie - The good ol' "we were told...." line.  Nothing personal but I sure hope that you got that in writing.  Sometimes sales personal will say anything to make a sale.  If you were indeed lied to, I would recommend that you send a private message to the escalation team at AT&T Customer Care, and someone will get in touch with you.  U-Verse does have a money back guarantee!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.