Explore & discover

Helpful Links

I can’t watch certain networks on demand on my U-verse TV app

Contributor

I can’t watch certain networks on demand on my U-verse TV app

Hello! I’ve been trying to watch my favorite tv shows on demand and live tv but the app will not let me view it! I tried watching shows from the CBS network, NBC network, and OWN network on demand since it wouldn’t let me watch it on live tv. Even after trying that, it says there are no instances of this show on demand. I need help with this!

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by Michael2000
‎01-01-2019 12:00 PM

Re: I can’t watch certain networks on demand on my U-verse TV app

Programs available ON DEMAND are limited to what the network wants to make available.  If what you are looking for is not available On Demand, check the networks' website/app for streaming.

And FYI, CBS is very stingy with their On Demand programming.  In many cases, you have to use CBS All Access which is a paid service to see programs.  This is NOT a decision by the provider (AT&T) but a business decision by the network.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 3
Contributor

Re: I can’t watch certain networks on demand on my U-verse TV app

Thanks a lot for your support! I was so confused on why this was happening but now I understand! :-)

Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support