For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
mml77's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, June 9th, 2014 10:11 PM

Closed

Hallmark Channel??

I just started with U Verse TV and I see there is NO Hallamark Channel!! I am so disappointed and I am regreting my decision and hope they can resolve the issue by November because I LOVE the holiday shows 

Professor

• 

2.4K Messages

10 years ago

I don't think that we'll ever see Hallmark in the channel lineup. 

(edited to remove link to deactivated website)

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

I so agree with you on the disappointment of not have the hallmark channel, I changed to them and was told they did to later found they didn't, I sure hope they can add it back cause if not I am change companies, and I was hope with the news of them buying directv maybe that would mean .
they can add some of there channels to there line up

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

10 years ago

@charliecathy.hall wrote:
I so agree with you on the disappointment of not have the hallmark channel, I changed to them and was told they did to later found they didn't, I sure hope they can add it back cause if not I am change companies, and I was hope with the news of them buying directv maybe that would mean .

It'll soon be 4 years since Uverse dropped Hallmark (Sept. 2010) but hope springs eternal.

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

10 years ago

@skeeterintexas wrote:

@charliecathy.hall wrote:

It'll soon be 4 years since Uverse dropped Hallmark (Sept. 2010) but hope springs eternal.

I guess that these One Post Wonders didn't research the channel lineups, before switching.

jggiphy.gif

1 Attachment

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

The Hallmark channels are a "must have".   Is AT&T U-Verse actively negotiating a new contract?

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

10 years ago

The Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movie Channel have not been in the U-verse lineup since August 31, 2010.

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

10 years ago

We did look at the Channel line up and was told that the Hallmark Channel would be added very soon to their line up. What happened to that?

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

10 years ago

@JeanAnnie wrote:

We did look at the Channel line up and was told that the Hallmark Channel would be added very soon to their line up. What happened to that?

Told by who?

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

10 years ago

@texasguy37 wrote:

@JeanAnnie wrote:

Told by who?

The same person that said told them that U-Verse was going to carry RFD.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.