gnayazad's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, November 17th, 2015 3:46 AM

HBO Go AT&T U-verse sign-in is broken

When I try to login to HBO Go online all I get is the following error message:

The SAML message cannot be built

Error detailsFBTSML218E The specifications for the SAML2.AssertionConsumerService endpoint are not valid.

Stack trace

This is very annoying...

Thanks in advance and all the best,

Elad L.

ACE - Expert

• 

34.7K Messages

8 years ago

@ATTU-verseCare, looks like this is happening to multiple people.  Can you check into this?  Even if it's a problem on the HBO side, can we get some feedback about it?

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

8 years ago

Hey @gnayazad, we're sorry about the inconvenience with the HBOGo app. We'd be glad to help you resolve this. Please send us a detailed message by clicking here. Please provide us your U-verse account number along with some contact details (name, phone number). We may need this information to be able to take any action within our systems.

@JefferMC, we will be looking into this issue to get more insight on the matter.

-ATTU-verseCare

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

It's not a problem with HBO, its a problem with U-Verse!  It was working fine for me for a couple days and then tonight, bam, I'm getting the same error message as you and no ETA from the 3 different tech support guys I chatted with.  "The SAML message cannot be built" is the message I get after selecting my provider (ATT) after attempting to login to HBO Go.  This is so FRUSTRATING because I have been thru 3 tech support guys (so far tonight) and no one can give me an explanation on why this occurs etc. I just thought Id post for once just to vent at the frustration of when you're into a series and all of a sudden it stops working and there's no resolution and ALL the other providers have their login working except ATT UVerse.  -Serena

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

8 years ago

Hey @LadyLazarus,

We are sorry about the inconvenience you are having with your streaming services. We are currently investigating this issue and working towards getting it resolved.

-ATTU-verseCare

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

8 years ago

@gnayazad @LadyLazarus

The error for the TV app has been resolved. If you are still experiencing issues with this, please send us a message here. Be sure to include your name, account number, phone number, and the best time to reach you. We're sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

ATTU-verseCare

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.