For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
ATTU-verseCare's profile
Community Support

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

Wednesday, January 25th, 2017 8:35 PM

Get Healthy With GSP and AT&T - Touchfit

Have a New Years resolution? Is one of those getting fit? Need a little help? Bring MMA World Champion George St-Pierre(GSP) into your workout!  

GSP1.jpg

You can become your best with TOUCHFIT TV-Georges St-Pierre, offering hundreds of workouts from the MMA champion.

With discipline, belief, and the right knowledge, we become the best we can be.

GSP2.jpg

How To Train!

• Tune to 1328/1627
  • On Your Remote: Interactive button > All Interactive > TOUCHFIT TV

What Is Available?

• TOUCHFIT TV delivers 500+ video exercises developed and demonstrated by GSP.
  • Preset workouts categorized by fitness goal, muscle group, and level of difficulty. 

Requirements

• U-verse TV
  • Internet service

Notice: As always, consult a physician before beginning any exercise diet, stretching or weight lifting program. The information contained in this entire application is not intended to provide medical advice. Specific medical advice should be obtained from a licensed health-care practitioner. 

-ATTU-verseCare

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

2 Attachments

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

7 years ago

Did you know we have interactive apps? Did you know one of those apps can help you get fit? Check out one of them above? For a full list, click here!

-ATTU-verseCare

(edited)

Tutor

• 

12 Messages

7 years ago

Many thanks for the fluff.  But as exciting as your fluff is, some of us want reliable service which is comparable to your competitors.  Having paid you for inferior service for years, and you now adding a lease charge for my router (out of the blue), I'm out of here.  My termination order is already in, and I can't WAIT to be rid of AT&T.  Keep your fluff.  I'll take service.
-FedUpGoodbye

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.