Scott53's profile

Guru

• 

565 Messages

Thursday, July 10th, 2014 4:29 PM

Feature request

Wow! It's been a really long time since I have logged into these forums and things have really changed.  That being said I can't figure out how to get around to subjects so I just taking a shot at posting here.  I have been a Uverse subcriber since the fall of 2006 and love ther service and have enjoyed the upgrades to the operationg system.  

That being said there are two features I would love to see added:

1) Picture in picture through the box 

2) Internet access to my recorded shows from the DVR.

I am betting these ideas have been tossed out and highly debate here, but I can't find it so I am just tossing them out.

Thanks for the great service!!

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

10 years ago

View profileScott53

I thing the vast majority of the u-verse community shares your desire for those two options. I think the first one was asked for for the last seven years & the second for as long as there has been web access.

The only ones that do not share the desire is the only one that counts. The ones that can add it.

Do you you know mymultiview? You can use that as long as you do not use favorites & you don't mind setting it up & do don't mind the smaller picture (they upset my stomach).

Try this link for a more traditional view - http://forums.att.com/t5/forums/recentpostspage/category-id/attuverse/post-type/message

New post is in the blue bar on the right.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.