Error message:

Contributor

Error message:

Error message: U-verse TV cannot access photos or music on this computer. Verify that you have authorized U-verse TV to access this computer. How do I "authorize"?

Message 1 of 4
Highlighted
ACE - Master

Re: Error message:

This support article should get you what you need to know: http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB401927&cv=803#fbid=euBkPSjxPr-

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

Thanks for the link and the solution suggestion.  Yes -- Over-all the solution was correct.  But for some reason the steps did not immediately nor seamlessly impliment on my machine.  I think it may have something to do with it being a 64 bit version of Windows 7 Pro, but I can't be certain.  Media Center was [off] by default which to me was counter-intuitive.  After messing with it considerably more, I did manage to get it working.  I appreciate your assistance in resolving my issue.  ☺

Message 3 of 4
Community Support

Hi van.putman,

I am glad you were able to get it up and running. If you do run into future issues, always feel free to try our Troubleshoot & Resolve Tool for additional assistance.

-David T

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that!

Click here to check it out or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. You can quickly and easily resolve your service woes!

Do you need to contact us? Chat with us here!

Additional Support