Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Error Code ES1009 - content not available outside the US

Tutor

Error Code ES1009 - content not available outside the US

I have seen several posts on this error, but it has NOT been resolved.  This has been going on for 3 days.  Please advise how to clear this error.  It does not happen on every channel.  I am trying to watch ESPN (ch 1602) on my ipad via the U-verse app.

Message 1 of 4
Tutor

Re: Error Code ES1009 - content not available outside the US

It’s only ESPN channels and it’s been going on since late Saturday night/early Sunday morning.  This issue needs to be sent upstream so that AT&T can work with ESPN to get issue resolved.  It likely has to do with ESPN updating things on their end and now many ISP’s are not recognized as domestic.  All the recommended solutions don’t work (reset password, reset network, reset iPads/phone, uninstall/reinstall app).  ESPN channels can’t be viewed on my iPad or my IPhone with U-verse TV app.  Please get this fixed.  

Message 2 of 4
Tutor

I had a chat with AT&T today (9/4/19) and they are saying this will be resolved today.

Message 3 of 4
Contributor

It is October 4 and I just got service installed today gigapower and U300. Espn works on my Note 9 not my tablet. Think I will use my 14 days and cancel and go back to Spectrum.

Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
Additional Support