drkmiller's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, January 4th, 2015 10:49 PM

ESPN3

I am attempting to watch ESPNU on ESPN3, I pay for ESPNU with my subscription, but when I try to watch it online it says user authorized error, and I am not sure why. How do I resolve this issue? 

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

9 years ago

@drkmiller wrote:

I am attempting to watch ESPNU on ESPN3, I pay for ESPNU with my subscription, but when I try to watch it online it says user authorized error, and I am not sure why. How do I resolve this issue? 

Just went to ESPN3 then Watch ESPN on my laptop, it had me sign in, then let me choose ESPNU Ill ST/Wichata St basketball and is now playing on a pop-up tab.

Do you have ATT internet?  Required for ESPN3 and Watch ESPN. 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

I do have cable and internet, and it is not working on any platform, Iphone, Ipad, or Computer. 

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

9 years ago

@drkmiller wrote:

I do have cable and internet, and it is not working on any platform, Iphone, Ipad, or Computer. 

When you say "cable" do you mean U-verse TV?

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

9 years ago

@mibrnsurg wrote:
Do you have ATT internet?  Required for ESPN3 and Watch ESPN. 😉

Actually, access to WatchESPN is tied to your TV provider and only requires a subscription to a TV package that contains one of the channels available to be viewed in that app.  You do not need to subscribe to U-verse internet.

Access to watch online content on www.espn3.com is tied to your internet provider.  You would need to have an internet provider that supports espn3.com.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.