For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Gresh2020's profile

Contributor

• 

5 Messages

Tuesday, August 21st, 2018 9:11 AM

Cannot login to Showtime Anytime with UVERSE Account

When trying to login to showtime anytime app with my UVERSE account, I get a “Not Available” error message. This started on Saturday August 18, 2018. 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

I am having the same problem. When I go to activate (again) on my computer AT&T recognizes me and says it will automatically sign me in, but then it says they cannot process my request.  Chatted with someone, but nothing resolved and they will check back with me  in 24 hours.  My HBO GO is working fine though?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

HBO GO account working fine. However, Showtime Anytime returns simply an 'ERROR' dialogue box after entering my ATT&T U-VERSE credentials.  This problem started for me roughly 8/18/18 as well.  Please cc me on any available fixes

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

6 years ago

There are 3 other threads addressing this issue.  AFAIK, no fix as of yet.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

I contacted Showtime. They said it is an issue with UVerse, other cable providers are able to log in fine. 

Contributor

• 

5 Messages

6 years ago

Thanks for the reply. My HBO, Cinemax, Stars, and EPIX mobile accounts all work, too. Only have an issue with Showtime.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

FYI, as of 8:45 pm Eastern Time, I  successfully logged into Showtime Anytime on my computer and it works now - just had to reactivate my Apple TV Smiley Happy

Contributor

• 

5 Messages

6 years ago

I was able to login, too. Thank you for the feedback.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

I'm a u300 subscriber with Uverse which includes Showtime.  I'm getting an error message at Showtime Anytime telling me I don't have a subscription to Showtime.  I'm just trying to watch a few missed episodes on my laptop.  Is there any fix coming anytime soon? 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

False. I have Xfinity, not att, but when I Google searched this issue, I could only find this forum and I figured I might get something useful from it. But, yeah, showtime is wrong because I am having the exact same issue as you. HBO Go working just fine, showtime anytime is telling me, when I try to log in, "error [some error code or whatever] must not be null." If anyone has a fix please let us know!

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

6 years ago

Others with Xfinity have been having issues too.  You might want to post on their message board.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.