StuckNDaVerse's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, February 21st, 2019 3:54 AM

Can't clear "stay logged in" from OLD account - need to use new one

How do I clear out "stay logged in" from previous sign-ins for apps requiring TV provider?

When living with my ex, we used his family's username and password for ATT Uverse as a means of accessing apps (such as ESPN, FXNOW, etc.) on Roku and mobile.  I had clicked "stay logged in" when it kept asking for re-entering the passwords on these types of apps. Now, I am trying to use my directTV account to log in. I cleared every last piece of data on my phone and PC browsers. I reset the Roku. I restarted everything.  When I select DirectTV as my provider, it uses the previously saved login for ATT Uverse and logs in, because of the merge. I had to borrow a tablet from a friend to complete the setup of the Roku with the correct accounts. For the future, how do I fix this? How do I clean out this saved information from my computer and android phone? Please help! I do not want to have to ask my ex's mother to reset her password so I start getting errors and can remove the "stay logged in".

Thank you!

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

15K Messages

5 years ago

I cleared every last piece of data on my phone and PC browsers.

Including that site's browser cookies?

When I select DirectTV as my provider, it uses the previously saved login for ATT Uverse and logs in, because of the merge.

So it it successfully logging in?  If so there is a way somewhere to log out.  If not it should give a way of logging in and selecting/changing providers.

I can't really help with the mobile devices.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Scholar

• 

205 Messages

5 years ago

Go to the app and then settings at the bottom of setting you will see something that says log out.  Log out and then you should be able to sign in with your new account.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.