BIG TEN FANS SPEAK UP!

Tutor

BIG TEN FANS SPEAK UP!

Calling all Big Ten football fans...UVerse has only ONE channel of the Big Ten Network. THERE ARE 4 BIG TEN NETWORK CHANNELS AND YOU WILL MISS YOUR TEAM'S GAME IF IT'S ON ONE OF THE OTHER BTN CHANNELS!!! So please go to the UVerse Channel Request/Survey and ASK UVERSE TO GET ALL THE BIG TEN CHANNELS NOW!!

Message 1 of 3 (641 Views)
Tutor
Solution
Accepted by dhascall (ACE - Master)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

BIG TEN problem solved - ALT CHANNELS!

From related posts, I learned that the Big Ten overflow channels are on the "ALT" channels in the 690 range. I had inquired of the AT&T live chat support, who told me there was only one BTN...so problem solved - look for your games on the ALT channels - go Hawkeyes!

Message 2 of 3 (632 Views)
ACE - Expert

Re: BIG TEN problem solved - ALT CHANNELS!

Check the block from 691-697 and 1691-1697 as they could be on any of these usually, currently one on 692/1692.  This has been occuring for a number of years on Uverse.

These will only be used for the first few weeks when the teams are playing non-Big 10 teams.  After these few weeks, all Big-10 games should show up on the Networks, ESPNs, etc. Smiley Wink

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems) or ATT Customer Care (all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3 (619 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.