teamvb's profile

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, August 31st, 2013 6:50 PM

BIG TEN FANS SPEAK UP!

Calling all Big Ten football fans...UVerse has only ONE channel of the Big Ten Network. THERE ARE 4 BIG TEN NETWORK CHANNELS AND YOU WILL MISS YOUR TEAM'S GAME IF IT'S ON ONE OF THE OTHER BTN CHANNELS!!! So please go to the UVerse Channel Request/Survey and ASK UVERSE TO GET ALL THE BIG TEN CHANNELS NOW!!

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

From related posts, I learned that the Big Ten overflow channels are on the "ALT" channels in the 690 range. I had inquired of the AT&T live chat support, who told me there was only one BTN...so problem solved - look for your games on the ALT channels - go Hawkeyes!

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

11 years ago

Check the block from 691-697 and 1691-1697 as they could be on any of these usually, currently one on 692/1692.  This has been occuring for a number of years on Uverse.

These will only be used for the first few weeks when the teams are playing non-Big 10 teams.  After these few weeks, all Big-10 games should show up on the Networks, ESPNs, etc. 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems) or ATT Customer Care (all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.