Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Are you considering dropping Stingray Music because so many negative comments?

Contributor

Are you considering dropping Stingray Music because so many negative comments?

The 60's music selection is not good.  I like the previous music choices but NOT Stingray.  Please consider going back to the previous music selection.

Message 1 of 3
Highlighted
ACE - Master

Re: Are you considering dropping Stingray Music because so many negative comments?

@RAKRCK wrote:

The 60's music selection is not good.  I like the previous music choices but NOT Stingray.  Please consider going back to the previous music selection.

Yes @RAKRCK, the Stingray (Stinkray) channels are pretty bad.  U-Verse just did the contract back in late 2014/early 2015 time frame and I have a feeliing that we are stuck for a while. 

AT&T must really hate Music ChoiceSmiley Happy  MC was their "music choice" when U-Verse started, almost 10 years ago.  THEN they dumped MC in favor of some outfit called Urge.  They were horrible!  AT&T stuck with Urge until the service went out of business.  AT&T returned to MC and most were happy.  They then dumped MC in favor of the almost as bad as Urge, Stingray.  Some even say that Stingray paid to get on U-Verse.  I'm not sure but it is b-a-d and not in a good way.

Stingray, unlike Music Choice, requires High Speed Internet access, so it amounted to a back door price increase.

If you do have HSIA, U-Verse does offer the iHeart Radio app.  Go to channel 1532 and follow the instructions.  iHeart has some really good channels and there are hundreds to choose from.  Their iHeart 60's and iHeart 50's channels are superb!

imagesLM2CPZ6G.jpguntitled.png

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3
Contributor

Re: Are you considering dropping Stingray Music because so many negative comments?

The music selections must be programmed by millinials-many of the channels play side "B" recordings or Use secondary bands to play original Music-Sting Ray is not something I can Listen to for more than 30 minutes due To songs never played during the represented decade or they use no name Groups singing a hit song done by a major Group. PLEASE BRING BACK MUSIC CHOICE AT &T-or hire a baby boomer To reprogram your decade selections. Sting Ray needs to float out to sea!
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support