For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Fozzibear39's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, December 2nd, 2015 8:29 PM

Adding the Velocity Channel to my service

Hello:

After having access to the Velocity Channel this past Thanksgiving Day Weekend.  I would like to add that channel to my package.  Please advise if that is possible and what the additional cost would be.

Thank You,

Mary Beth W[edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

35.2K Messages

8 years ago

It shows in the channel guide (http://www.att.com/u-verse/shop/channel-lineup.jsp) as included in U450 and Optional in U300 and U200. When you point at the word Optional it further explains:

Available with the HD Technology Fee at $10/mo. Get access to all the HD channels in your TV package.

So... go to Channel 9910 on your TV and subscribe to the $10/month HD Technology Fee.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

8 years ago

We all had access to U450 this weekend so I would assume Velocity is part of that and require upgrading to U450.

Scholar

• 

87 Messages

8 years ago

It appears when looking at the service packages that it is available to all services from U100 through U450.  UFamily doesn't include it, but it is included in the HD Package.

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

8 years ago

@Fozzibear39 wrote:

Hello:

After having access to the Velocity Channel this past Thanksgiving Day Weekend.  I would like to add that channel to my package.  Please advise if that is possible and what the additional cost would be.

Thank You,

Mary Beth W[edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]

It's available on u200 w/HD, $10/mo (HD only channel), I've had it and the precursor for many years.  Smiley Very Happy

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

8 years ago

Interesting observation... I've got Velocity on 1104 (it was hidden!) on U300 w/HD.  No SD version so it does require the HD add on.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.