priscillajane's profile

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, February 13th, 2016 7:38 PM

Activate Showtime Anytime on Roku

HELP! I can't get my Showtime Anytime activated on Roku.  I had it working for awhile, but got the activation message now when I tried to watch.  At Showtimeanytime.com/activate I got the message that I'm not a subscriber even though I pay $$$/month for the service.  I clicked the link provided by the error message from Showtime Anytime, but the link didn't lead me to an answer to the question.  I called the number and have now been on hold for over 30 minutes so far.  While holding I looked at the Forum and see this has been an issue for many people.  Why can't this be easier?  I even saw a suggestion to uninstall and reinstall the roku.  I'm going to wait to talk to a person, hopefully soon.  This is irritating.  I will update with the resolution when I get one. 

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

finally got a live person, then we were cut off.  I have to start all over. Typical.  arggg.

I went back to square one and tried again.  I realized that even though A&T and DirectTV are one "family", I should have selected DirectTV as my provider.  Once I did that, everything worked properly.  Too bad I spent so much time trying to get customer support.

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

8 years ago

Deleted after posting seeing your edit.

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.