wireless receivers

Contributor

wireless receivers

I have been a customer for 4 years and I wanted to upgrade to the wireless receivers. I saw where you can order them on the site. What do I do with the old receivers that I want them to replace.

Message 1 of 3 (1,772 Views)
ACE - Expert

Re: wireless receivers

jmr076 - You entered an order to add two receivers. You need to do the same to remove two receivers. Then you can return them via UPS. The cancel order should generate paperwork for UPS. When you leave the UPS store put the paperwork that confirms that UPS took your receivers in a safe place in case at&t does not give you proper credit.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3 (1,770 Views)
Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author jmr076
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: wireless receivers

jmr076 wrote:

I have been a customer for 4 years and I wanted to upgrade to the wireless receivers. I saw where you can order them on the site. What do I do with the old receivers that I want them to replace.

If you are replacing existing receivers with wireless receivers as opposed to adding a receiver, you should not place an order online.  You need to call Customer Service during normal business hours to place your order.

Message 3 of 3 (1,751 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.

Additional Support