Get the myAT&T app
meggychen's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, January 8th, 2013 4:16 AM

why can't I find the new episodes of "Downton Abbey" to DVR it?

Hi

The new season is on starting this Sunday, 1/06/13 on KQED at 9PM and will be run weekly.   but the "search" option can't find this show to be recorded.  I called the support this morning and she couldn't find it either and claimed that because KQED does not list this show on its schedule which is not true.  I have checked this show is listed on the KQED schedule as well as Uverse online schedule.  Both Comcast and Direct TV are able to DVR this show why not Uverse?  Please help on resolving this issue asap.

thanks,

Meggy

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Master

• 

6.9K Messages

11 years ago

Check your local PBS for Masterpiece, not Downton Abbey.  It's on at 8PM CST in DFW on channel 13/1013

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Community Manager

• 

5.2K Messages

11 years ago

KQED lists it on their website as well, but oufaninsdallas is right, you'll need to look for Masterpiece Theater since Downton Abbey is a Masterpiece presentation. 

http://www.kqed.org/tv/schedules/daily/index.jsp?format=long&ymd=2013-01-13

You can also check the TV listings for your zipcode here: http://uverseonline.att.net/uverse/tv-listings

kqed.JPG

1 Attachment

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

I still can't find this show On Demand in Uverse - I've searched for it under Masterpiece and Downton Abbey.

I have the U450 UVerse plan in California.  However, folks that I know who have Comcast have Downton On Demand, no problem.

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

11 years ago

@solarmoon wrote:

I still can't find this show On Demand in Uverse - I've searched for it under Masterpiece and Downton Abbey.

I have the U450 UVerse plan in California.  However, folks that I know who have Comcast have Downton On Demand, no problem.

If it were in the On Demand library, it would be under the network PBS.  I don't believe U-verse carries any PBS On Demand.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

I finally found it!  You search just the word Masterpiece, and click on the suggestions.  It's under there.  I missed the first episode last night, but thankfully it's playing again before next weeks episode.  The channel I found it under is WITV.  Hope this helps!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

Amazon's Prime will guarantee you the first three seasons for free and the 4th for just 10.00.  I understand this is not the new season on the provider you subscribe to... STILL... I mean to point out that Uverse 450 is not turning out to be all I was promised and I have paid a bundle of cash to other online merchants for entertainment.

Side note:  just discovered Downton Abbey myself last week and have not put my kindle down for more than a moment.  I feel you my friend.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.