where do i find my wireless key

Employee

where do i find my wireless key

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 5 (3,412 Views)
Highlighted
Solution
Accepted by ATTDelia (Employee)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: where do i find my wireless key

It's on the side of the RG. Big grey box that controls everything.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 2 of 5 (3,398 Views)
Contributor

I have checked all the sides of my RG, and there is no yellow key or any thing marked as passord or key on the RG... do I need to get a new RG sent to me since this one does not have all the information?   If not.. what do I need to do to hook my Kindle up to my wireless network?

Message 3 of 5 (2,537 Views)

davidmay42 wrote:

I have checked all the sides of my RG, and there is no yellow key or any thing marked as passord or key on the RG... do I need to get a new RG sent to me since this one does not have all the information?   If not.. what do I need to do to hook my Kindle up to my wireless network?

You don't have a sticker on the side of your RG? Do you have the original installation paperwork that the installer should have left, he should have written down the key in there as well.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 4 of 5 (2,533 Views)
Professor

[ Edited ]

This may be of some assistance. http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB401486&cv=803&br=BR&ct=9004431&pv=3#fbid=N562SgLosCM

Go to See other versions of this article to select the type of RG you have.

Message 5 of 5 (2,529 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.

Additional Support