Get the myAT&T app
tht1000's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, December 11th, 2012 6:39 PM

uverse mobile app

Downloaded AT&T Uverse app v2.6.1 for android at Google Play on my generic, no-name tablet. I have functionality, but i do not have the "Library of Watchable Shows" option.  Any ideas on what the problem might be would be appreciated.

Screenshot.jpg

1 Attachment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

11 years ago

tht1000 - I am saying it does not "exist" because there are no shows to watch. There is explanation on the Apple version, but not on yours.

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

11 years ago

tht1000 - I believe that is the equivalent of "download & watch" on the Apple 2.6 version. When I click on download & watch I see the following screen -

Shows cannot be downloaded and watched at this time because of current contractual restrictions that limit content availability for this device.

U-verse customers with qualifying program packages may watch hit TV shows on an iphone, ipod touch or other qualified smartphone by installing the U-verse app for that device.

I see in the app store that other app requires a $12 monthly subscription for viewing a very short list of shows.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

Appreciate your reply, however, the option I described is missing in the app display.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.