uverse mobile app

Highlighted
Contributor

uverse mobile app

Downloaded AT&T Uverse app v2.6.1 for android at Google Play on my generic, no-name tablet. I have functionality, but i do not have the "Library of Watchable Shows" option.  Any ideas on what the problem might be would be appreciated.

Message 1 of 4 (1,672 Views)
ACE - Expert

Re: uverse mobile app

[ Edited ]

tht1000 - I believe that is the equivalent of "download & watch" on the Apple 2.6 version. When I click on download & watch I see the following screen -

Shows cannot be downloaded and watched at this time because of current contractual restrictions that limit content availability for this device.

U-verse customers with qualifying program packages may watch hit TV shows on an iphone, ipod touch or other qualified smartphone by installing the U-verse app for that device.

I see in the app store that other app requires a $12 monthly subscription for viewing a very short list of shows.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4 (1,665 Views)
Contributor

[ Edited ]

Appreciate your reply, however, the option I described is missing in the app display.

Message 3 of 4 (1,656 Views)
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author tht1000
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

tht1000 - I am saying it does not "exist" because there are no shows to watch. There is explanation on the Apple version, but not on yours.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4 (1,650 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.

Additional Support