troubleshoot and resolve tool download windows 7 64 bit

troubleshoot and resolve tool download windows 7 64 bit

Is there a downlooad for the troubleshoot and repair tool that will install and work on a windows 7 64bit operating system?  Thanks.

Message 1 of 12 (6,864 Views)
ACE - Master
Solution
Accepted by BeeBeeSA (ACE - Master)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: troubleshoot and resolve tool download windows 7 64 bit

[ Edited ]

Since I assume that you've already discovered that Win 7 64 bit is not available, you can use the online version here.  On this page it says it's Win 7 compatible but it does not specify 32 or 64 bit but there is a link to click for Win 7.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 12 (6,861 Views)

IT WORKED, thank you a bunch!

Message 3 of 12 (6,836 Views)
ACE - Master

Your Welcome!!  Glad it got you fixed up.  Remember to always stop back in if you need assistance with anything else!!

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 12 (6,829 Views)

Thanks, and I sure will.

Message 5 of 12 (6,809 Views)
Former Community Manager

BeeBeeSA wrote:

Your Welcome!!  Glad it got you fixed up.  Remember to always stop back in if you need assistance with anything else!!

You're the best, BeeBeeSA!

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 6 of 12 (6,725 Views)

Hi Again;

The solution worked on the 12th but I can not get it to work again; it comes up with INSTALL FAILED for the plugin.  Do I have to go through this process everytime I want to view/manage my home network settings on a windows 7 64 bit machine?  Thanks for your help & enjoy the day.

Message 7 of 12 (6,643 Views)
ACE - Master

BeeBeeSA wrote:

Since I assume that you've already discovered that Win 7 64 bit is not available, you can use the online version here.  On this page it says it's Win 7 compatible but it does not specify 32 or 64 bit but there is a link to click for Win 7.

Did you use the online version or download the program to your computer?

Message 8 of 12 (6,620 Views)

Thanks for the FAST comeback.  I was trying to download it to my computer so I could access it anytime (like I do on the other computers with windows XP) but no luck.

Message 9 of 12 (6,615 Views)
ACE - Master

The only suggestion I can think of would be to call AT&T 800-288-2020 and ask for tech support.  Once on the line with them ask what Win 7 (32 or 64 bit) will work or will both work.  At least then you will know whether it's a program issue or an issue with your computer.

Message 10 of 12 (6,611 Views)
Highlighted

hanks, but I have given up on AT&T tech support.  Thanks for all your help have a great day.

Message 11 of 12 (6,583 Views)
Administrator
Solution
Accepted by davidbk (Administrator)
‎11-19-2015 10:24 AM

If you’re having an issue with your U-verse or DSL service, or if you need help with set up, learn how to use AT&T Troubleshoot & Resolve to find a quick fix.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 12 of 12 (1,528 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.

Additional Support