For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
Vanessa51's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, September 19th, 2014 2:56 PM

the rewards visa gift cards for signing up

I had my uverse wireless/wifi set up on August 11, here it is September 19, I received my reward letter and it stated that the reward card was being processed on September 11, I was told after 30 days I will receive the gift card, it is now September 19, what is going on, I am not going to wait no 8 or 9 weeks, just like I have a certain date and time to pay my bills, same for ATT?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

35.1K Messages

10 years ago

The terms on rewards cards state (a) "redemption required," which means you have to ask for them to be sent, and (b) "sent 4-6 weeks after redemption."  I have reproduced the general terms below.  But for right now, you need to visit http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/deals/rewardsandrebates.html

and you need to do it ASAP, because you have a limited time to do the redemption.

Fulfillment for All Reward Card Offers:

Reward Card(s) redemption required. Reward Card(s) sent 4-6 weeks after redemption to customers who retain qualifying service(s). Not redeemable for cash, for use at automated gasoline pumps, or for cash withdrawal at ATMs. Reward Card expires 3 months after issuance. For cardholder agreement and terms and conditions go to rewardcenter.att.com/myrewardcard/agreement.pdf. Reward Cards are issued by U.S. Bank National Association, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

I'm trying to find any information on my reward card and there seems to be none, I've had my U-Verse for around 2 months and still no reward catrd and the speed upgrade has been minimal.

this has not been worth the trouble.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

I never got the letter to claim my card. I called them but was told it was too late. They can't do anything. Part of the incentive to switch to att was the 150.00. I am so mad I could scream. Great s

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

9 years ago

@slbbrick wrote:
I never got the letter to claim my card. I called them but was told it was too late. They can't do anything. Part of the incentive to switch to att was the 150.00. I am so mad I could scream. Great s

Click the ATT Customer Care link in my signature, send the PM, explain your missed reward situation.

They have helped other users in other ways to make them happy.

Include your account #, email address and a good phone # (land or cell) and time to contact you on.

Check the blue PM envelope, upper right on every page, for their reply. Good luck 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

I never recieved the "letter" either and was also told now that it is too late.

I think this is a scam.

Originally I was told I had to have the service for 90 days before I would get the card - now I was just told I should have received a letter the same month I got the services but I the offer expired a month later and now there is nothing they can do about it. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

I never got my notice either.  Someone put it in my mailbox today.  I tried to go online to send an email stating I never got this notice.  I read your post, so sending a reply.  I will call Monday, but from what I read, Att will say " too bad!"  I will tell everyone I meet to never deal with them again, if this is true and I will cancel as soon as my contract is over! 

ACE - Expert

• 

35.1K Messages

9 years ago

@Judau5 wrote:

I never got my notice either.  Someone put it in my mailbox today.  I tried to go online to send an email stating I never got this notice.  I read your post, so sending a reply.  I will call Monday, but from what I read, Att will say " too bad!"  I will tell everyone I meet to never deal with them again, if this is true and I will cancel as soon as my contract is over! 

"someone put it in my mailbox today?"  Someone?  The postman?  Your dog?  That sneaky AT&T guy who personally puts things in peoples' mailboxes too late?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

This is a bait and switch tatic. They start you off with emails on the progress then as soon as the equipment is installed they stop. The cards should of been sent directly to us. We shouldn't have to ask for them. How many of us never got them. At least COMCAST issued theres. They tell me now it is past the grace period and they cant reverse it. Im sure they can but r to lazy to do what they where supposed to. Good by ATT. Comcast was always better.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

I AM SICK OF THIS SERVICE! cancel as soon as your contract is up!!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I never got the letter either.  Called and was told it was too late.  Really angers me that they make these offers to keep you as a customer and then never follow through.  I will be looking at the competition when my contract comes up in July.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.