router rebate

Contributor

router rebate

I am trying to locate where I can find my router rebate information to get the $100 cost of router in the form of a rebate?  Any suggestions, I've been on att.net for an hour now...

Message 1 of 5 (838 Views)
ACE - Master
Solution
Accepted by Anonymous
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: router rebate

https://rewardcenter.att.com/

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 5 (838 Views)
Community Support

jesuschrist, hopefully the website that beebeesa provided led you in the right direction and provided the information you were looking for. If so, please feel free to mark it as a "Correct Answer." If not, please let us know what issues you are still having and we will be glad to help you with it.

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 5 (838 Views)
Tutor

im not looking for a debit card. i want to know when will i see my rebate for my router i sent you?

Message 4 of 5 (548 Views)
Tutor

i dont see your solution you sent about rebate. where is it
Message 5 of 5 (546 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.

Additional Support