red x with one dot

red x with one dot

[ Edited ]

I just recently baught a ipn330hd for 5 dollars at a flea market. When i hook up up properly, it shows a red x with one dot ofter ipdating/upgrading with spockets. What is the possible problens??Is there a way to fix???

Message 3 of 6 (2,286 Views)

Re: TV screen with red "X"

i just baught a ipn330hd, the silver one, and i get a rex x with 1 dot. What does this mean and how can i fix if possible????

Message 1 of 6 (2,274 Views)
ACE - Expert

Re: TV screen with red "X"

jdmhatch82 wrote:

i just baught a ipn330hd, the silver one, and i get a rex x with 1 dot. What does this mean and how can i fix if possible????

"baught"?  As in purchased off of eBay?

I'd fix it by returning it.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 6 (2,272 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Guru
Solution
Accepted by ATTDmitriyCM (Community Manager)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: red x with one dot

The answer is no.

You can't buy STB(set top box) from anybody or ebay or Craig's list only rent/lease them from ATT.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 6 (2,279 Views)
Employee
Solution
Accepted by ATTDmitriyCM (Community Manager)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

All TV receivers are property of ATT, to add a receiver to your account need to request wifi receiver for one time charge of $49 plus $7 per month or request hardwired receiver for $7 per month plus installation fee of minimum $99 after original installation is completed.

You now have an unusual door stop for your $5 investment, may make a nice white elephant Christmas gift.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 5 of 6 (2,271 Views)

yea that what i kninda thought
Message 6 of 6 (2,260 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.

Additional Support