Explore & discover

Helpful Links

paper billing

Contributor

paper billing

i would like to continue receiving my paper billing.

Message 1 of 10
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Expert (ACE - Expert)
Accepted by _xyzzy_
‎11-04-2018 12:06 PM

Re: paper billing

You are not going to get it by posting here in a public forum.  You can switch to paper or paperless billing any time through the following:

Or alternatively specifically for paper billing with,

Keeping your paper bill

This last method cannot be used after Nov 15.

This is the answer to this question.  No more posts should be made to this thread.

This is a public forum and I am a customer just like you. If you find this post helpful in solving your problem then feel free to kudo it. If it is also the solution then consider clicking "Accept as Solution".
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 10
Contributor

I would like to keep my paper billing.

Message 3 of 10
Contributor

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU HIGH ACADEMIC ACHIEVERS, TO THINK EVERYONE must CONFORM TO YOUR WHIMS ??? I want to continue getting paper bills for as long as I want, isn't it true the customer is always right ??

Message 4 of 10
ACE - Expert

@commonfolk1111 Calm down and follow this link to cancel paperless billing:

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 10
Contributor

I want to keep my paper bill. Because some time some one makes a mistake. Thank you.

Alan  

Message 6 of 10
Contributor

monstergraham           I want my paper bill because I don't like on line.

Message 7 of 10
ACE - Expert

@monstergraham   SEE LINK IN POST 5 ABOVE .

Message 8 of 10
Contributor

I would also like to continue to get a paper bill in the mail.

Message 9 of 10
ACE - Expert

@bsipe17 - if you want to keep paper billing read the answers provided in the thread FIRST.

This is a public forum and I am a customer just like you. If you find this post helpful in solving your problem then feel free to kudo it. If it is also the solution then consider clicking "Accept as Solution".
Message 10 of 10
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support