Explore & discover

Helpful Links

linking to plenti account

Highlighted
Contributor

linking to plenti account

I have u-verse, internet, and digital life. I do not have cellular wireless. Can you please explain why only cellular wireless customers are able to link to their plenti accounts? I have 3 different accounts, but not eligible. Ridiculous!

Message 1 of 7
Employee
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Expert (ACE - Expert)
Accepted by skeeterintexas
‎05-28-2017 2:38 AM

Re: linking to plenti account

Plenti is designed to reward RETAIL shopping expenses...

For ATT RETAIL would be consumer wireless (cell phone/mobility) products (post paid not pre paid)

Once have the RETAIL version for ATT (wireless/cell service) may then link non retail home based services to the plenti account for additional reward points.

From the FAQ...

How can I earn Plenti points for Wireless/TV/Internet Services?

You can earn Plenti points on your monthly wireless service if you link your Plenti card number to your active AT&T consumer postpaid wireless account and have your AT&T wireless account enrolled in Paperless billing and AutoPay by the 10th of the month. You will then earn 50 Plenti points per month for each eligible wireless line (up to 6 lines).

To earn Plenti points on your AT&T U-verse High Speed Internet, DIRECTV or U-verse TV service, you must link your Plenti card number to your active AT&T consumer postpaid wireless account enrolled in Paperless billing and AutoPay, and have your AT&T U-verse High Speed Internet, DIRECTV, or U-verse TV account enrolled in Paperless billing and AutoPay by the 10th of the month. You will then earn 100 Plenti points per month on your AT&T U-verse High Speed Internet and 100 Plenti points per month on your DIRECTV or U-verse TV services in addition to your monthly wireless Plenti points.

Conclusion... It is what it is, your choice to participate by having wireless service (condition) or not.

As 1000 points equal $10, the 100 points per month for internet ($1) and 100 points for tv service ($1) would be $2 per month total provided the accounts are linked to paperless billing with auto pay paid by the 10th of month.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 7
Contributor

So the Plenti ATT Cellular reward is only valid if your ATT auto-pay date is on/before the 10th of each month?  My ATT auto-pay defaulted to the 22nd of each month (likely related to when I signed my ATT-Next contract) - and I can't find any way to change it (been looking all over my profile and settings pages - can only find how to change payment method - not payment date).

Can you confirm Plenti's 10th of the month restriction and/or inform me how to change my ATT auto-pay payment date?  I just signed-up for Plenti and already linked my ATT Cellular account with the expectation I would be qualified as an ATT customer with a perfect payment record.

Thanks,

Randy

Message 3 of 7

Hello everyone,

AT&T will no longer participate in Plenti after October 31, 2017.

As an AT&T customer, you can join Plenti and link your Plenti card number to your myAT&T wireless account by September 28, 2017 and earn Plenti points on eligible AT&T purchases and monthly wireless, Internet and TV services through October 31, 2017.

After that date, you will no longer be able to earn or use Plenti points with AT&T. Plenti points can still be earned and used at other Plenti partners.

For additional information, please refer to https://www.att.com/shop/wireless/plenti-rewards.html

Thanks,

AT&T Community Team

Message 4 of 7
Contributor

I called and I guess this offer has expired - this post should be removed 

Message 5 of 7
Contributor

I was told at 611 that This offer to link to plenti rewards has expired- please remove post it’s confusing 

Message 6 of 7
ACE - Expert

Apparently no one ever looks at the dates on these posts.  *smdh*

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 7 of 7
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support