Get the myAT&T app
nw1063's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, May 27th, 2017 7:18 PM

linking to plenti account

I have u-verse, internet, and digital life. I do not have cellular wireless. Can you please explain why only cellular wireless customers are able to link to their plenti accounts? I have 3 different accounts, but not eligible. Ridiculous!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

So the Plenti ATT Cellular reward is only valid if your ATT auto-pay date is on/before the 10th of each month?  My ATT auto-pay defaulted to the 22nd of each month (likely related to when I signed my ATT-Next contract) - and I can't find any way to change it (been looking all over my profile and settings pages - can only find how to change payment method - not payment date).

Can you confirm Plenti's 10th of the month restriction and/or inform me how to change my ATT auto-pay payment date?  I just signed-up for Plenti and already linked my ATT Cellular account with the expectation I would be qualified as an ATT customer with a perfect payment record.

Thanks,

Randy

• 

1.3K Messages

7 years ago

Hello everyone,

AT&T will no longer participate in Plenti after October 31, 2017.

As an AT&T customer, you can join Plenti and link your Plenti card number to your myAT&T wireless account by September 28, 2017 and earn Plenti points on eligible AT&T purchases and monthly wireless, Internet and TV services through October 31, 2017.

After that date, you will no longer be able to earn or use Plenti points with AT&T. Plenti points can still be earned and used at other Plenti partners.

For additional information, please refer to https://www.att.com/shop/wireless/plenti-rewards.html

Thanks,

AT&T Community Team

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

I called and I guess this offer has expired - this post should be removed 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

I was told at 611 that This offer to link to plenti rewards has expired- please remove post it’s confusing 

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

6 years ago

Apparently no one ever looks at the dates on these posts.  *smdh*

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.