For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
james707's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Thursday, May 22nd, 2014 11:51 PM

internet terms of service

Hi, sorry if this sounds like a stupid question but I was just curious. I was reading the internet terms of service about suspension/termination and it said

b. Suspension/Termination by AT&T or Yahoo!. AT&T respects freedom of expression and believes it is a foundation of our free society to express differing points of view. AT&T will not terminate, disconnect or suspend service because of the views you or we express on public policy matters, political issues or political campaigns. AT&T and/or Yahoo! may, however, immediately terminate or suspend your Member Account and Sub Accounts, and all or a portion of your Service without notice if:

heres the link http://www.att.com/shop/internet/att-internet-terms-of-service.html#fbid=2DX4mCdiNGn

what do they mean by a portion?

also, sorry if this is the wrong section, I wasnt sure where to put it

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

10 years ago

Hi @james707,

It never hurts to ask and be informed. With a portion of your service, there are different services that come with your internet service. The main one we see is a suspension/termination of an e-mail account for violating the terms of service with it. In this example, you will still maintain your internet access, but your e-mail will be suspended.

Hope that helps.

-David T

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

Thnx, that really helped out alot. Also thnx for being so understanding.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.