internet terms of service

Contributor

internet terms of service

[ Edited ]

Hi, sorry if this sounds like a stupid question but I was just curious. I was reading the internet terms of service about suspension/termination and it said

b. Suspension/Termination by AT&T or Yahoo!. AT&T respects freedom of expression and believes it is a foundation of our free society to express differing points of view. AT&T will not terminate, disconnect or suspend service because of the views you or we express on public policy matters, political issues or political campaigns. AT&T and/or Yahoo! may, however, immediately terminate or suspend your Member Account and Sub Accounts, and all or a portion of your Service without notice if:

heres the link http://www.att.com/shop/internet/att-internet-terms-of-service.html#fbid=2DX4mCdiNGn

what do they mean by a portion?

also, sorry if this is the wrong section, I wasnt sure where to put it

Message 1 of 3 (716 Views)
Highlighted
Community Support
Solution
Accepted by topic author james707
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: internet terms of service

Hi @james707,

It never hurts to ask and be informed. With a portion of your service, there are different services that come with your internet service. The main one we see is a suspension/termination of an e-mail account for violating the terms of service with it. In this example, you will still maintain your internet access, but your e-mail will be suspended.

Hope that helps.

-David T

Need more help? Feel free to search the AT&T Community for great answers. You can also get immediate troubleshooting steps from the myAT&T app. Simply login, scroll and click Fix it Now! Support Tools. You can also reach out to our Chat Support 24/7.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3 (654 Views)
Contributor

Re: internet terms of service

Thnx, that really helped out alot. Also thnx for being so understanding.
Message 3 of 3 (641 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.

Additional Support