incoming calls

Tutor

incoming calls

I just switched to U-verse home phone and would like to know if there is a way to see the incoming calls other than just the Caller ID on the handset. (Children here tend to delete calls they don't want us to see.) I found the outgoing calls on ATT.com.

Message 1 of 3 (1,716 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by aviewer (ACE - Expert)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: incoming calls

LisaWick - Yes, U-verse voice has a robust call history. Here is a descriptive link - http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB400951&cv=812&_requestid=500958#fbid=hz8u_oRUAtN

Also, you can plug your phone line into any caller ID unit & capture calls. This includes a phone modem on your computer & capture the calls in your computer. So, you can keep many lists, but the U-verse one is probably the best.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3 (1,711 Views)
Tutor

Re: incoming calls

Thank you so much! I wasn't even looking under the right section.

Message 3 of 3 (1,694 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.

Additional Support