For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
reaper666's profile

Teacher

• 

20 Messages

Saturday, November 16th, 2013 5:13 PM

i need to return the uverse cable boxes

i need to return the uverse cable boxes but i lost the paper that at&t sent me.

yet i have all the equipement and ready to go to the UPS office.

can i still go to UPS and have em ship ?

some one help me

thanks

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

• 

25.7K Messages

10 years ago

Since you lost the paperwork see below:

Here are the instructions from the AT&T website:

These steps are for U-verse customers returning leased equipment to:

• Reduce the number of AT&T U-verse TV receivers
  • Discontinue your AT&T U-verse services
  • Replace equipment

We've got a simple return process for leased equipment through The UPS Store:

1. Call us at 800.288.2020 during normal business hours for an order number and instructions for returning the equipment. This information will also be sent to you via email and/or by the U.S. Postal Service and will include detailed return instructions.
  2. Take your letter and the equipment that you want to return to your nearest participating The UPS Store for final processing and packaging. They need the order number and account number found on the letter in order to process the return.
  3. Don't package the equipment or create a shipping label yourself. Instead, let The UPS Store take care of shipping and handling for you at no additional cost! And please pay attention to these points: 
    • To make sure that your account is credited properly for the return, carefully follow the instructions within the letter.
    • Check your email/letter for a detailed list of items to be returned.

To find the closest The UPS Store in your area:

1. Visit The UPS Store online.
  2. Enter your address or ZIP code in the Find a Location field.
  3. Search results will be presented and you can scroll through the list of options to find the closest location.

If you need further assistance, call UPS at 800.789.4623 and ask for The UPS Store nearest you.

Important Note

It's best to begin your return within 10 days to avoid any charges billed to your account while the equipment is being shipped. If you don't return your equipment in undamaged condition within 21 days of the service change/disconnect date, an equipment charge will be billed to your account or credit card on file.

If equipment is received in damaged condition that's determined to be a result of abuse, a charge may be applied to your AT&T account to cover the damages. Damage disputes can be handled by calling AT&T Customer Care at 800.288.2020.

Thanks so much for choosing AT&T. We really appreciate it!

Official Solution

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

9 years ago

Please visit  How to Return U-verse Equipment for simple steps to return your u-verse equipment.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Hi I am returning my at&t equipment to ups tomorrow. What exactly do I have to bring so I don't forget anything

ACE - Expert

• 

35.1K Messages

8 years ago

You should have received an e-mail with that information after calling to disconnect.

See this post for additional information:

https://forums.att.com/t5/Residential-Wi-Fi-Gateway/How-to-Return-U-verse-Equipment/m-p/4287959#M20659

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

i found att equipment can i return them  a discount off collection amount?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.