For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
stephenatrs's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Thursday, September 13th, 2012 7:37 PM

how to return 2WIRE router

I am trying to return the router after cancelling my service with Uverse. After 3 calls, the service rep gave me an order # but the UPS store showed me the list of items that can be returned and the router is not one of them. One of the reps said that I need to return the router; the 2nd rep said that they dont give out pre-paid envelopes. There is no competent supervisor anymore. This is makes it impossible to go to back to AT&T if they make it a nightmare to cancel

Former Employee

• 

162 Messages

10 years ago

@rob2290 wrote:
Hello, I'm having this exact problem and I was told I need to return my uverse equipment (I have 2wire i38HG , iNID system) I took them to UPS store and they said they can't accept this model number. Talked a few time with customer service about the return but they were not helpful. How do I proceed about the return and do I need to send all the complete system (the gray out door box, battery holder and i38HG) or just the i38HG router? Someone please help. Thanks.

If UPS is not accepting the equipment, we can either email you or snail mail you a return label and you can return it via USPS.

Voyager

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

@my thoughts & @lilybug0411

Thanks a lot!! I've called customer service numerous times and they weren't able to give me a answer. I was starting to get quite frustrated. So once again thanks for answering all my questions so well!

I called and got a USPS prepaid postage and I will ship the i38HG router and power supply first thing tomorrow. 🙂

Thanks,
Rob
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.