Explore & discover

Helpful Links

how to activate rewards card?

Scholar

how to activate rewards card?

the sticker on my card says to call a number or visit rewardcenter.att.com/myattrewardcard The link does not work...do you have to do the 800 number to activate these?
Message 1 of 38
Contributor

Re: how to activate rewards card?

I have tried calling the 866 # to no avail and have tried using the comouter to activaste my card to no avail. None works Now what should I do. I'm very fustrated.

Message 16 of 38
Contributor

I have had service for almost 2 months now and have yet to even get my card. I am beginning to get upset because I was supposed to get the card in time to buyout  my contract with dishnet. Who can I call to get this resolved?

Message 17 of 38
Guru

go here https://rewardcenter.att.com/  and use the easy to follow directions. It also gives you 2 ways to contact them in the quick links...

Im not Smart! The Voices in my Head are!!
Message 18 of 38
Contributor

I have been unable to find the way to activate the card either by phone or on the internet.  It should be much easier than this to activate. 

Message 19 of 38
Contributor

i whant to avactic my card  i cant do it by phone

Message 20 of 38
Contributor

Please activate my reward card

Message 21 of 38
Master

@RodolfoLascano wrote:

Please activate my reward card

This is a peer-to-peer forum and not AT&T/U-verse. Seems like there's a line of users having problems activating their rewards cards. All we can do is direct you to this Rewards Center link that Kong57 already posted: https://rewardcenter.att.com/

Go to "Check AT&T Rewards Card Activity" at the top and enter the first 4 digits of the reward card. If this doesn't work go to "Contact Us" then enter "residential" in the account and your state. Call the the number for Rewards Center for your state first (only available during listed hours). If you speak with a rep that is unable to help you ask to speak to a supervisor. Hopefully they can activate the card and if not request a new card.

It should be noted that if you call the customer service phone number (800-288-2020) they will probably just route you to the Rewards Center and it will just take longer.

This is the only information we have, or can offer on this site. So if you continue to have problems activating the rewards card would suggest just trying to elevate the problem further through AT&T U-verse rather than coming back to the forum and posting it didn't work. We do not have any other info that will help.

Good luck.

Uniblurb3

If you get to thinking you're a person of influence, try ordering someone else's dog around.

Need help? Contact AT&T at 800-288-2020.
Message 22 of 38
Contributor

check

Message 23 of 38
Contributor

Has my card been activated.  How do I check this?

Message 24 of 38
Master

Go try and make a purchase and if the sale is refused the card has not been activated.

Or it may be easier to read this thread and contact the Rewards Center as has been suggested multiple times.

Uniblurb3

If you get to thinking you're a person of influence, try ordering someone else's dog around.

Need help? Contact AT&T at 800-288-2020.
Message 25 of 38
Contributor

Re: How do I get my rewards card

@tj wrote:
the sticker on my card says to call a number or visit rewardcenter.att.com/myattrewardcard The link does not work...do you have to do the 800 number to activate these?

I have signed up with AT&T and have no received by rewards card. How do I get them? I've called by sales rep twice and the guy has not returned my call.
Message 26 of 38
Expert

Re: How do I get my rewards card

@CliffNakatani wrote:
I have signed up with AT&T and have no received by rewards card. How do I get them? I've called by sales rep twice and the guy has not returned my call.

Did you redeem your rewards at the link below?  You must redeem your rewards.  They will not come to you automatically.

https://rewardcenter.att.com/

Message 27 of 38
Tutor

me too.  the link to website and "number to call" do not work. i believe they make it a hassle on purpose.  i received 3 cards and each one did not work. (btw- they only wanted to give me one card...they conveniently forgot the other two promised)  had to call and wait till they finally activate it manually.  what a racket.

Message 28 of 38
Expert

Both the link to the Reward Center website and the Customer Service number are good.

Message 29 of 38
Contributor

they are not working for me i've tried phone 3 times and internet at 4

Message 30 of 38
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
Additional Support