Helpful Links

how to activate rewards card?

Scholar

how to activate rewards card?

the sticker on my card says to call a number or visit rewardcenter.att.com/myattrewardcard The link does not work...do you have to do the 800 number to activate these?
Message 1 of 38
Scholar

Re: how to activate rewards card?

Don't know of an 800 number, but you'll have better luck with this link (with "att" excluded from the last bit):

http://rewardcenter.att.com/myrewardcard/

Message 2 of 38
Contributor

How can I activate my care I have called  the 800 number and tried with the internet?

Message 3 of 38
Expert

athefair wrote:

How can I activate my care I have called  the 800 number and tried with the internet?

Call the 800 number on the sticker attached to the front of the gift card.

Message 4 of 38
Teacher

I activated mine over the phone by calling the 800 number on the card... but you can use the link below.

https://rewardcenter.att.com/CardBalance.aspx

You have to put in the 1st 4 digits of the card number.

Message 5 of 38
Tutor

go to www.att.com/rewardcenter  their a link to active if unable also a number can call and reps ready to help

Message 6 of 38
Contributor

I have called the number on card several times but cannot get it completed for some unknown reason.

Message 7 of 38
Scholar

I'm surprised these cards are only good for a 2 and a half months. (if that). I took my $200 card to claim jumper and bought 4 $50 gift cards (no expiration), plus right now they are offering free $10 bonus cards (good mid June thru mid July), so I turned $200 of free money that was only good for 2 months into $200 that doesn't expire, $40 good in June and July (I go there at least once a week)---and four 20 oz bottles of CJ barbeque sauce. Thanks AT&T! I probably would have rather had a check tho.
Message 8 of 38
Scholar

tj wrote:
I'm surprised these cards are only good for a 2 and a half months. (if that). I took my $200 card to claim jumper and bought 4 $50 gift cards (no expiration), plus right now they are offering free $10 bonus cards (good mid June thru mid July), so I turned $200 of free money that was only good for 2 months into $200 that doesn't expire, $40 good in June and July (I go there at least once a week)---and four 20 oz bottles of CJ barbeque sauce. Thanks AT&T! I probably would have rather had a check tho.

Yes, it is somewhat limited.  This is just how AT&T saves some money.  Some rewards cards never get activated.  Some are only partially used, etc.

You have to jump through hoops, for sure, to get and use them.  But they do work!  Just follow the rules.

BTW, between groceries and gas, my reward $ are going quick.  I was worried about the deadline, but it is kind of alarming how little of a problem it will be.  (Can't use pay at pump, but I can pay at the clerk's window for gas.)

Message 9 of 38
Contributor

How do you activite this card I have tried both the phone and the net and neither works.

Message 10 of 38
Scholar

kabuya wrote:

How do you activite this card I have tried both the phone and the net and neither works.

Call the number.  Listen to the prompts.  Choose the activation prompt.  It will ask for the card number.  Put it in, follow with #.  Then finally, you need your PIN.  Your PIN is the FINAL 4 DIGITS of your account number from your bill.  You did use that PIN, right?

Message 11 of 38
Contributor

I tried to key in my last four digits but failded. Could you tell me what numbers should enter? Thank you..

Message 12 of 38
Contributor

how to activate my reward card

Message 13 of 38
Contributor

I cannot activate my card.  I notice that the card sent does not appear under my account number, when I go to rewards center.  Is this the problem???How do I resolve it.

mmazeiko

Message 14 of 38
Contributor

WE GOT OUR CARD TODAY AND I HAVE TRIED 3 X 'S TO ACTIVATE IT AND I FOLLOWED EVERYTHING IT SAID RIGHT TO THE TEE AND IT STILL WONT ACTIVATE..IT KEEPS SAYING THE 4 DIGIT NUMBER U ENTERED IS NOT RIGHT AND I HAVE MY BILL RIGHT NEXT TO ME AND I GOT THAT RIGHT BUT STILL WONT GO THRU SO WHAT DO I DO NOW AND I NEED IT ACTIVATED BY THURS...PLEASE HELP....:smileyhappy:

Message 15 of 38
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the U-verse Account Page! Check out some of our helpful articles below!

You can learn about your payment options and even first bill information!

Additional Support