Get the myAT&T app
tj_1's profile

Scholar

• 

166 Messages

Monday, May 3rd, 2010 7:15 PM

Closed

how to activate rewards card?

the sticker on my card says to call a number or visit rewardcenter.att.com/myattrewardcard The link does not work...do you have to do the 800 number to activate these?

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

14 years ago

brenda61 wrote:

they are not working for me i've tried phone 3 times and internet at 4

Please explain what you mean by "not working"? The link to the website is good and the phone number is not disconnected.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

14 years ago

cant activate rewards card

Master

• 

5.7K Messages

14 years ago

Follow the instruction posted here and many other places in this thread.

http://utalk.att.com/t5/Billing/how-to-activate-rewards-card/m-p/233298#M6411

If you still can't get them activated contact the reward center by phone (number in link under contact us, M-F) and get some help, or have them issue you new cards.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

13 years ago

please send me my new password thank you.

Expert

• 

24.3K Messages

13 years ago

See Uniblurb's previous post; you'll need to call ATT (we are NOT ATT here). :smileyhappy:

@nevermosby1292 wrote:

please send me my new password thank you.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

1. If you are a U-verse customer, it's the last four digits of your 9-digit U-verse account number they want for the PIN... not your phone number.

2. If you've tried several times, it's locked.  Call the number to activate the card, and select the option to report a card lost or stolen.  This will get you to an operator that will verify who you are without the PIN, and that will activate the card.

3. Note a complaint about the process.  I did.

• 

2.8K Messages

12 years ago

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this topic. This topic has been thoroughly discussed and will now be closed.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.